Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things


So I have been at work for over 12 hours now. Why so long you ask? Because of finals week.

My students have just taken 18 exams in a 72 hour period (and you thought your college finals were tough) and now I am grading as many papers as humanly possible before my parents arrive tomorrow. For my classes, I create all my own tests and often hide names of friends and family in the tests to make things more interesting. Although I still have a stack of papers to go, I have come across some real gems of answers that have made the grading process a little more entertaining. I hope you will enjoy following answers as well (Note: for the privacy of my students I have removed names).
---------

SQ3R: Survey, Question, Read, Recall, Review. He may not ha
ve gotten the answer right but he knows how to preserve the planet.





Most concise description of a Revolutionary War battle ever.





An unsportsmanlike but interesting approach.





This last one comes from a paper of my co-worker. Be careful young lad, those hookers can really run up your cell phone bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment