Sunday, December 25, 2011

Running Man

This past week has been filled with events, and it will most likely take several blog posts to recount them all. My weekend started off right early on Thursday when a repairman came to my house to haul off my refrigerator - that’s right, my refrigerator is finally being properly fixed. As I helped to chuck out vegetables from Thanksgiving and half drunk glasses of milk from inside, I waited for the second worker to walk in. Instead, the repairman slung a rope around the middle of my malfunctioning appliance and not walked, but ran, down four flights of stairs with my fridge on his back! I ran behind him offering to help, but after several refusals, I gave up and started snapping pictures.

Tired, he walked the rest of the way through the back of the complex. We got to the truck, and lo-and behold, there was worker # 2, sitting behind the wheel yapping on his phone. I don’t know if worker #1 lost a bet, but that was incredible!






No comments:

Post a Comment